This blog is intended to keep our family and friends -- both near and far -- in touch with Owen as he grows. I will continue to update with photos - and stories too -- as much as I can.
Thursday, February 17, 2005
In his "Kicky Suit" (made with love by Cousin Ruthie)
Owen is so adorable, what does his palace look like (the baby room), I bet his digs are as cute as his tiny outfits. And, the parents look well rested, although I am sure it is very tiring, getting use to all of this new stuff...
4 comments:
Owen... you are so lucky to have such talented aunts! I hope you know how much we all love you.
Remember Owen, Neo Conservatives are bad people! Don't forget that baby Owen. NEO-CONS=BAD.
Owen you trendy-ass bastard. Didn't I see that very same rubber ducky outfit on Project Runway last week?
Owen is so adorable, what does his palace look like (the baby room), I bet his digs are as cute as his tiny outfits. And, the parents look well rested, although I am sure it is very tiring, getting use to all of this new stuff...
Post a Comment