Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

Owen had his first bath last night. At first he wasn't quite sure whether he liked it or not... but eventually he seemed quite happy being in the water. That is, of course, until I tried to wash his face! Instead of using the "hammock" that came with the tub, Scott held Owen's head out of the water. That way more of him was underwater, which he liked (I'm sure it kept him warmer too). However, I wasn't quite sure if his ears should be submerged under water and was concerned about it.

Today, Owen and I went to do some errands. We went to two stores to do some quick errands and it took us over two hours. Having the little mister in tow really changes the speed at which things get done around here! Oh... which reminds me... today was the first day Owen was out in the rain (although, if I did my job half as well as I should, I don't think he was actually touched by any rain drops).

We'll be spending Valentine's Day in. I hoping I can convince Scott to go get dessert later tonight. Since I can't have ice cream (that is, if I want Owen to sleep) maybe we can go somewhere for cake?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that bath picture is the cutest little thing ever...and i would love to visit sometime this week, let me know when a good time is! i will even bring you some cake! or any food you want. let me know!