This blog is intended to keep our family and friends -- both near and far -- in touch with Owen as he grows. I will continue to update with photos - and stories too -- as much as I can.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Hoppy 9 Weeks! (Sorry it took so long to post... we had to get the photo scanned. Thanks Duck!)
Reminds me of that nightmare I had after all that Vodka and Marshmellow Peeps. Of course, the nightmare was nothing compared to the insulin shock I had to endure the next day, after eating a single one of those disgusting yellow #5 colored bastards.
1 comment:
Reminds me of that nightmare I had after all that Vodka and Marshmellow Peeps. Of course, the nightmare was nothing compared to the insulin shock I had to endure the next day, after eating a single one of those disgusting yellow #5 colored bastards.
Post a Comment